Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Cheese Sliders4 min read
This put up might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. Learn our disclosure coverage.
These Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Cheese Sliders are the last word social gathering appetizer, topped with a brown sugar and dijon poppyseed sauce, these are ADDICTIVE!
Why This Recipe Works
So Scrumptious: If you make these Hawaiian ham and Swiss cheese sliders, each single one will disappear. Even when you’re solely sharing with one or two different individuals, I swear they’ll in some way discover the room to pack away a pair extra of those!
Easy: Ham & Cheese sliders on Hawaiian rolls are a beautiful appetizer to make once you need to put in minimal effort for a completely scrumptious consequence. Since you might be shopping for the Hawaiian rolls and the ham and cheese, the one factor you need to do is make is the dijon poppyseed butter that may go on high and assemble!
Nice for Get Togethers: In case you want appetizers for recreation day or perhaps a vacation social gathering, these sliders are excellent. There’s positively sufficient to feed a bunch, you possibly can even double the recipe and bake them on a big baking sheet when you’ve bought a crowd. Expend your leftover ham or make a cease on the deli counter particularly for these, you’ll not remorse it!
Components for Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Cheese Sliders
- Hawaiian Candy Rolls-You should buy a package deal of those rolls at your native grocery retailer!
- Deli Fashion Ham– Use any form of ham you’ve gotten available.
- Swiss Cheese– I like thinly sliced Swiss cheese on these, however you possibly can substitute in your favourite form of cheese.
- Pineapple Rings– These add a tangy taste and good texture to the sliders.
- Mayo– Slightly little bit of mayo unfold on the rolls will add moisture and taste.
- For the Topping: Melted Butter, Dijon Mustard, Brown Sugar, Garlic Powder & Poppyseeds.
Right here’s How You Make It
Step by Step Directions
- Preheat the oven to 375 F, and flippantly grease a 9 inch baking pan or related sized casserole dish.
- Slice rolls crosswise in order that the rolls are cut up in half. Don’t pull aside the rolls, the highest half and backside half of the entire rolls ought to be related.
- Unfold mayo over the underside halves of the rolls. Prime with ham, then Swiss cheese, then pineapple halves. Prime with the highest halves of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the melted butter, dijon mustard, brown sugar, garlic powder and poppyseeds. Brush this combination excessive of the sliders.
- Bake for 10-Quarter-hour till the cheese is melted and the sliders are golden brown on high.
- Serve heat and take pleasure in!
- Don’t omit the poppyseeds! Okay, technically, you possibly can omit them if you would like. However, they really add a beautiful texture and taste to those ham and cheese sliders so I wouldn’t advocate omitting them.
- In case you don’t need to use Swiss cheese, substitute with a cheese that pairs properly with ham. One thing like Havarti, cheddar, Colby Jack, or Provolone would go effectively in these sliders.
- Expend all that leftover Thanksgiving or Christmas ham for this Hawaiian ham and Swiss cheese sliders recipe!
Regularly Requested Questions
Hawaiian rolls are perfect for this recipe. They’re barely candy and so gentle and tender. You should use different sorts of dinner rolls, however I can’t promise that they are going to be as scrumptious!
To an extent, sure! You possibly can slice the rolls and assemble your ham and cheese sliders and retailer within the fridge till you might be able to high with the butter combination and bake!
Extra Recipes You’ll Love
Servings: 12 servings
Preheat oven to 375 levels and flippantly grease a 9-inch baking dish or related sized casserole dish.
Slice rolls crosswise in order that the rolls are cut up in half. (Don’t separate the rolls, they need to all nonetheless be related once you slice them in order that the underside halves keep related and the highest halves keep related)
Unfold mayo over the underside halves. Prime with ham slices, then swiss cheese, after which pineapple slices. Prime with the highest halves of the rolls
In a small bowl whisk collectively melted butter, dijon mustard, brown sugar, garlic powder, and poppy seeds. Brush combination over the sandwiches.
Bake for 10-Quarter-hour till cheese is melty and sliders are browned on high.
These could be made upfront, lined tightly and saved within the fridge as much as 24 hours, and baked simply earlier than serving. If baking after chilling, add 10 minutes to baking time.
Energy: 178 kcal, Carbohydrates: 3 g, Protein: 11 g, Fats: 13 g, Saturated Fats: 5 g, Trans Fats: 1 g, Ldl cholesterol: 36 mg, Sodium: 418 mg, Potassium: 111 mg, Fiber: 1 g, Sugar: 1 g, Vitamin A: 154 IU, Vitamin C: 1 mg, Calcium: 150 mg, Iron: 1 mg