Welcome to the AK Recipe of the Month4 min read
Completely happy new yr, buddies! It has been virtually a yr since we began the AK Dinner Social gathering, and we’ve determined to rebrand slightly bit. From this month ahead the AK Dinner Social gathering will now be referred to as the AK Recipe of the Month! It is going to nonetheless be a enjoyable month-long collection the place we encourage you to cook dinner a recipe with us, however we are going to probably check out extra non-dinner recipes down the highway. *Please notice that the brand new hashtag for sharing is #AKRecipeoftheMonth.
IMPORTANT: please scroll down and skim beneath for all the deets on this month’s recipe, key dates for the month, the way to enter the giveaway, and our charity of the month!
If you happen to haven’t but, enter your title & e mail beneath to get Recipe of the Month updates all through the month and to be the primary in line to see subsequent month’s recipe.
January’s Recipe of the Month
We’re SO excited to share January’s Recipe of the Month: Therapeutic Curry Butternut Squash Lentil Soup (with a gradual cooker possibility!)! It’s SO cozy, flavorful because of tons of warming spices, and filled with plant-based protein.
We’ve many various methods that you could customise this butternut squash lentil soup to actually make them your individual. Examine them out beneath and, after all, learn by way of the recipe weblog put up itself for all the suggestions you’ll want.
- Swap the butternut squash. Cubed candy potato and even pumpkin can be good on this soup.
- Select your veggies. I like mixing in contemporary spinach, however kale can be one other good inexperienced so as to add!
- Add some spice. On the lookout for a kick of warmth? Be happy so as to add a pinch of cayenne pepper while you add the spices. You may as well prime your bowl with some scorching sauce!
- Increase the protein. Lentils give this soup a very good quantity of protein, however you could possibly additionally add floor hen or turkey (in the event you’re not vegan).
Right here’s how the Recipe of the Month works
- The recipe: on the primary Wednesday of every month we’ll share a reader-favorite Formidable Kitchen recipe to make that month. You will have the complete month to make the recipe!
- The giveaway: Whenever you make the recipe (anytime through the month!) you’ve two other ways to enter to win a $100 Crate & Barrel reward card AND to decide on this month’s charity. We’ll randomly choose a winner on the finish of the month. See beneath for the 2 methods to share! USA & Canada solely.
Two methods to enter the giveaway
Whenever you make the recipe, there are two other ways to share your creation with us as a way to enter to win the $100 Crate & Barrel reward card (U.S. & Canada solely):
1. On the weblog: go away a remark and price the recipe right here with the hashtag #AKRecipeoftheMonth, plus your title and e mail (so we all know you made it!) Scroll all the way in which previous the recipe itself within the weblog to the place it says “Depart a remark & a ranking.” Growth!
2. On social media: Share a photograph of your recipe creation on social by way of Instagram (tales or in-feed), TikTok, or in our Fb Group by tagging @ambitiouskitchen and including the hashtag #AKRecipeoftheMonth. *Please notice for Instagram your profile should be public in order that we are able to see your posts.
- Wednesday, January 4th: January’s recipe is right here! On this date, you can begin cooking & sharing your recipe images on social and on the weblog.
- Monday, January thirtieth: the final day to submit your recipe images on social and on the weblog.
- Tuesday, January thirty first: giveaway winner chosen, notified by way of e mail, and shared on social.
- Wednesday, February 1st: January’s Dinner Social gathering recipe introduced!
Let’s give again
Every month we’ll choose a brand new group the place we’ll donate funds as a method to unfold the love and do some good. This month our giveaway winner can even be choosing the charity! Keep tuned for charity deets on the finish of the month.
Be part of the get together
Prepared to hitch the get together and get cooking? If you happen to haven’t but, enter your e mail beneath and we’ll ship you the recipe as quickly because it drops in the beginning of every month, reminders in regards to the giveaway, announce the winners, and extra. Let’s do that!
Previous Recipes of the Month
- February: Candy & Spicy Scorching Chili Rooster Noodles, donating to Digs with Dignity.
- March: Candy & Spicy Sesame Rooster Meatball Bowls, donating to Worldwide Rescue Committee.
- April: Vegan Pasta Primavera with Creamy Garlic Cashew Sauce, donating to FoodCorps.
- Might: Rattling Good Salmon Taco Bowls For Two, donating to Nationwide Abortion Federation Hotline Fund
- June: 30 Minute Brown Butter Goat Cheese Grilled Veggie Orzo, donating to the Nationwide Parks Basis
- July: Loopy Good Road Corn Rooster Tacos, donating to the Courageous House
- August: Pesto Rooster Stuffed Zucchini Boats, donating to the ACLU
- September: One Pan Thai-Impressed Coconut Yellow Curry Rooster & Rice, donating to Undertake a Classroom
- October: Spicy Black Bean Rooster Enchiladas with Pumpkin Bitter Cream Sauce, donating to Techos Pa Mi Gente
- November: Dad’s Creamy & Tacky Au Gratin Potatoes, donating to Free Root Operation.
- December: Unimaginable Gingerbread Oatmeal Cream Pies, donating to The Love Fridge.